Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Religiousdebate - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Religiousdebate > Topics

Subject: MARY XMAS
Replies: 4 Views: 1595

oubaas 15.12.08 - 11:54am
DECEMBER 2008 MARY CHRISTMAS
Mary will have a Son, and you will name Him Jesus - because He will save His people from their sins (Matt 1:21)
MARY CHRISTMAS
Yes, I mean M-A-R-Y, and not merry! The reason for this strange topic is found in Luke 1:30-32: Mary, you have nothing to fear. God has a surprise for you: You will become pregnant and give birth to a Son and call His name Jesus. He will be great, be called 'Son of the Highest.'

.. and in Matt 1:23 The virgin will become pregnant and give birth to a Son, and they will name Him Immanuel, which means God is with us.

As we celebrate Christmas this year, we can learn some lessons from the story about Mary, as it is found in Luke 1:26-56. We can read these words in the Bible and put ourselves in Mary's place remember that we learn from her, we do not worship her. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . THIS CHRISTMAS CELEBRATE! THIS CHRISTMAS SHARE! THIS CHRISTMAS PRAISE GOD!

Christmas is the time to remember God's grace and celebrate God's salvation through His Son Jesus Christ and share with those who haven't received it. Let us praise God, like Mary: My soul praises the Lord's greatness! My spirit finds its joy in God, my Saviour (Luke 1:46-47)
Please visit: http://heuning-honey.wapgroups.com and read the full article plus other usefull stories!. Thank you! God Bless!

zeitl 15.12.08 - 05:45pm
whilst we don't celebrate christmas in our home, because of our respective faiths,we keep a welcome for any person of any faith who wishes to visit.we are flexible enough to take part in christian activities if asked.so to all Christians may you have a happy holy and fulfilling Christmas. *

truth786 16.12.08 - 07:21pm
only me blush.GIF...just wana point out dat christmas has nothin to do wid Jesus (pbuh). I read da Bible n no wer does it say he was born on christmas n no wer does it say him n his peeps celebrated christmas! U see wot we gotta understand is since christians say dat da Bible says 'do not add or take away from wots in da scripture' den how can christians celebrate xmas? Actually i should say 'how come some christians do it n other christians dont?'...u see xmas is from paganism! Also if u read jerimiah 10 (im just goin by knowledge, im at work n dont have bible wid me) dat somewhere in der tells u dat it forbids da cuttin down trees, da same trees dat some christians use for xmas tree. I know by studyin christianty for years dat da early christians did not celebrate xmas. Nobody really knows wen Jesus (pbuh) was born but God. So for dat i but il bid u a good new year! party.GIF *

shadyct 17.12.08 - 10:22am
Have a merry christmas Oubaas *

* Religiousdebate Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Religiousdebate

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search