WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Religiousdebate - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Religiousdebate > Topics

Subject: Q bout Islam..
Replies: 10 Views: 1150

iilmadme 9.12.08 - 04:07pm
..Im not sure if this is gona sound silly but it bothers me in general...I was told b4 that in Islam all babies r born innocent n r muslims (by default,if that's correct)...So at wat point duz that stop being the case? Why do ppl who have been introduced to another religion thru their cir tances seem to be looked at less kindly than those who never had one at all? Why are christians not half right? In the sense that acknowleging Jesus at all must be better than being dismissive of it altogether,surely..N at wat stage duz it become sinful to just not get it yet? *

shadyct 10.12.08 - 10:10am
good bunch of questions let me break them down for your...

shadyct 10.12.08 - 10:12am
yes in Islam everyone is born innocent...Islam teaches that God has made men in degrees he is of the best make and he is the one that can drive himself to the lowest of the low... *

shadyct 10.12.08 - 10:13am
It is noted that a child is innocent until he reaches rty,in that stages his parents is responsible for any sin...after rty a child becomes responsible for his own sin... *

shadyct 10.12.08 - 10:15am
A muslim is one that submits to God...It is taught in Islam that all babies are born submitting to God its his parents that make him jews, christians etc at a young age..or they convert when older *

shadyct 10.12.08 - 10:18am
A convert from Islam should not be looked at any less...A muslim naturally feels sadden by one converting but should also try to guide the person or just accept it...In Islam it is taught that a convert's punishment is with God only... *

shadyct 10.12.08 - 10:22am
With regards to Christians and Jesus we taught in islam that Jesus was a prophet sent down for the lost sheep of Israel and to fulfill the law but not to change it... no sacrifice no god incarnate etc....infact no associating any partners with God at all thats when it becomes a sin thats where they have gone astray...

shadyct 10.12.08 - 10:23am
if you want I can go more in detail... *

cor.rupt 12.12.08 - 02:54pm
Reading.GIF *

iilmadme 12.12.08 - 03:54pm
Shady,that's really great.Thankyou :) im thinkin bout this.When u refer to ppl converting to other religions duz that include those who were unaware,for the reason of being muslim by birth as u explained? N hi corrupt,is this also the reason why sumtimes u use the word 'revert'? It's a language thing,i'd just like to make sure i understand *

shadyct 15.12.08 - 05:34am
I use convert and revert interchangebly because some ppl dont like the word revert! but in Islam we all born a muslim (One that submits to God) and wothout sin....thus the use of the term revert... *

* Religiousdebate Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Religiousdebate

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search