WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Religiousdebate - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Religiousdebate > Topics

Subject: Documentaries and movies
Replies: 7 Views: 871

shadyct 5.09.08 - 10:11am
Please post good documentaries or movies to watch reflecting you religion....I suggest watching The Message and a series type documentary What the ancients did for us- Islam world *

za1wifey 5.09.08 - 10:59am
Islam- Empire of Faith was quite good as well. *

warrior0 5.09.08 - 12:39pm
lion of the desert, story about muslim resistance in libya to fascist italy. stars anthony quinn and oliver reed. *

n1ck 6.09.08 - 06:21am
I am going to try and remember the name of this documentary, cos its name escapes me now.
It was filmed by a group of archeologists who went in search of the real Mount Sinai, where the Bible says God gave Moses the 10 commandments. *

n1ck 6.09.08 - 06:32am
They started in Egypt and retraced the steps of the mass exodus of the Israelites out of Egypt as described in Exodus.

On their way to finding the real Mount Sinai, they found archeological evidence of the Israelite crossing of the red sea, they found ancient altars etc, and most interestingly, they found a place next to an oasis that had a landscape that perfectly fitted in with the description of one of the Israelites resting places in the book of Exodus. *

n1ck 6.09.08 - 06:37am
Long story short, they found the mountain. All around its base they found old stone altars, pottery etc and other things that were evidence of it once being a settlement for thousands of people. As you might know, the Bible says the Israelites camped at the base of Mount Sinai for months at the time of Moses receiving the 10 commandments. I found it truly fascinating. *

n1ck 6.09.08 - 06:38am
I think it was called The Real Mount Sinai or something like that *

sparkyg 6.09.08 - 07:17am
Sounds realy intresting nick yes.GIF *

* Religiousdebate Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Religiousdebate

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits